Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Who gave the order?

Maia...I have to warn you. Images may be disturbing.


I can't help but wonder....is this his decision or his manager's decision? What price do you have to pay to become popular, in style and in the media spotlight constantly?
Will your morals do? Is this "trend" becoming more "fashionable"??

I don't know about you, but it seems dear Blunty is hurting his artistic reputation when he hangs out with strippers like these in my opinion. Not such endearing poses, I might add....




Is this really necessary for James? Does he have to be photographed with scantily clad women to be admired or is this who he really wants to become?

These are the kind of pictures his public likes to see in order to be taken seriously as an artist....



The others above just makes him look disreputable.
Trin

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Uhh, Trin? I hate to break this to ya, but ALL MEN ARE PIGS. Not the worst men are pigs, or some men are pigs, but ALL men are pigs... The only difference is that some men are more piggish than others.

Take the most sensitive, artistic intelligent guy out there, and even if that is really his true nature, I'll still guarantee that he has a level of depravity and naked animalistic lust, that will shock and disgust any woman if it's fully revealed.

If women could read what really goes on in our minds, even in the most seemingly innocuous situations, you'd want to hang us all, and take up with each other.

All I see in those pics of Mr. Blunt, is a guy who's had a few drinks and is in testosterone overdrive. AND he's a musician... The world of Pop/Rock stars is a realm where the celebration of sexual excess reigns supreme.

It reminds me of what Robbie Robertson said about taking one of his first gigs. Asked what Ronnie Hawkins offered him as a back-up guitarist, Robertson replies, “He said, ‘You won’t make much money but you’ll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra.’”

So James is still the James you know and love... but he's also a pig... because he was born that way.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Wow.
I thank you for being honest with me and am now in the process of printing and framing this "male" perspective as proof for my two young daughters to memorize before they hit puberty.
Come to think of it....
Excuse me while I enroll both of them in Tae-kwon-do as well.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home