Friday, April 27, 2007

The New Pet...



Stella (my sister) called me last night to invite the girls and I to her son's birthday party on Saturday. She decided to gather up about 10 boys from his class and go bowling. All I can say is, thank goodness for gutter rails.

She also told me she went to visit my parents on Wednesday. My father was doing some yardwork when he found a burrow with 5 tiny rabbits inside. Apparently, mamma rabbit left her babies there only to return at night to feed them. So he sheltered the burrow for the 5 bunnies just in case it rained and put out some lettuce for them to eat.

I could have sworn Pete was adament about bringing any more pets in the house but when I told him about it last night, he said we should take a couple home before they ran away. Yeah, shocking....until he mentioned how good they would taste grilled on the BBQ. Typical Pete. ...very funny.

Anyway, the kids were apparently listening in on my conversation because they were all over me about this "new pet" when I got off the phone. Looks like I'm going to have to take my conversations into the bathroom with the water running from now on.


Edit: Here's what Hopper, the new little addition to the family looks like....



Have a great weekend!
Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home