Thursday, April 19, 2007

Looking forward to...

I'm not going to lie.
It hasn't been very adventurous around the Trinity household lately.

Danica is doing well and so is Juliana. Peter finally opened up the new shop. Umm... My two dogs need grooming. Me? I'm in good spirits. I've got much to look forward to I suppose.

Maia's party with Bob Snider on the 5th of May, two Def Leppard concerts in July and possibly some time off with my girls after that. Then, a possible new CD release from James Blunt. That last one better be in the works around the 29th of September. Perfect for my birthday present. lol

So there you have it. Oh what exciting fun. (not) Who knows....maybe next time I'll have some juicy gossip for you to sink your teeth into. Like, what I'll be eating for lunch tomorrow. Get it? Sink your teeth into?
Errrr.....ok, I know when to quit.

Trin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Will it be a turkey sandwich? This inquiring mind needs to know... And whatever you put here will always interest me.

Hey, it's sunny out today! Isn't that great? Goes well with the warm thoughts I'm thinking about you...

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home