Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sarnia Bayfest....

I've just received notice that James Arthur Ray will be on Larry King Live tonight. Another great show on "The Secret" and "The Power of Positive Thinking". Wow, these guys are on a roll!

I've also booked a room at the Holiday Inn for July 21st. Def Leppard is playing in Sarnia. I'm surprized Pete didn't blow off the handle when I told him about it. He doesn't want to come so I told him I'd take Danica. He figures since it's still in Ontario and I won't be going over the boarder that it'd be ok. He just rolled his eyes about the whole thing.
Honestly, I think he was more concerned about who I'd go with because he when he asked, I got that suspicious look. Then he called Danica over and asked her if she was coming with me and she yelled "sure!". I'm so glad Danica loves the band and she's old enough to come with me.

I'm also meeting up with a few girls from the DL board. Two are from Ontario, the other two are crossing the boarder from Buffalo. We've met before at the Darrien Lake show. The only thing I regret is not spending more time with them. Now I'll have my chance since all of the girls will be staying at the same Hotel.

This Saturday is the High School Musical play, next week is the Hay House Seminar....gosh, I'm a busy girl and loving it!

Trin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In reply to your last reply...

A long kiss from you would be soothing and exciting all in the same instant. Such a sweet and provocative reverie... Mmmm.

I'm glad to hear that you're gonna be having some fun. After being married for a while, I think that a Girl's night out or a Guy's night out is a very good thing. I'm glAd that these oportunities are coming your way, and that you're taking advantage of them.

Hope ya have a great weekend!

Chris

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home