Thursday, November 30, 2006

It wasn't me.

A whirlwind of ideas and thoughts going on right now. All good.
Too much to list really. Here are a few..

www.thesecret.tv


www.abraham-hicks.com

www.powerfulintentions.com

www.gooddogexpress.com

I had to cut myself off the JB boards entirely. To wean myself slowly would have been painful. Until yesterday, I was fine just thinking of all the wonderful memories of J and content knowing that he's well and off working and recording on his new CD UNTIL I got an e-mail from Lesley regarding the technical difficulties poor Billy's been having with the boards. Here I am thinking it was some divine intervention making it easier for me and my addiction by having me look at "This page cannot be displayed" when the overwhelming feeling came upon me and I would log on.

I heard the site was hacked and Lesley gave me an alternate link. And...here I thought I was cured.
Just a note to James. I didn't do it. I swear.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home