Monday, November 13, 2006

Starting over....

Ok, today is my official weigh in day, 6 weeks before Christmas and an opportunity to lose the extra 10-15lbs I've put on since I last quit my "diet" about 6 months ago. Well, I shouldn't say quit but "strayed" is a better way of putting it.

I've been on plan for the day and the only problem I've encountered is not finishing my meals. Yeah, I'm NOT hungry. I suppose it's my body adjusting to my new/old eating style. Don't be surprised if a week or so down the line, you see my hunger increasing again and I'll be bloggin about eating brussel sprouts for dessert. Umm..I hope you know that I'm joking.

Actually, I think my lack of hunger is due to the fact that I have a very sore throat. Even drinking water hurts when I swallow. I hope it gets better and I won't need to take any antibiotics.

Speaking of sick...
I was pissed last night. Peter knew that I was re-starting my diet plan. He also knew that I was sick but it seems as though he turns a deaf ear when the kids are constantly needing me. It's as though he sabatoges my efforts on purpose (or not) just so that I'll give up. I've explained to him that I was disappointed in the fact that I get no support from him when it comes to my weightloss. Sure, he can talk but actually helping me is a different story. Perfect example: Last night he just tuned everything and everyone out while he watched TV. The kids were constantly calling/wanting me while I was cooking 4 different meals for the week and he did nothing to support me. I felt sick, my back ached and I just felt like crawling into a hole to die and yet...he did nothing until I explained how disappointed I was. By the end of it all he put the kids to bed while I lay on the couch motionless and without an ounce of energy left.

I think he felt bad about it because he called me today to find out how I was feeling or maybe the reason he called was to ask me to pick up Danica tonight since he had to go to his friends shop to start up an engine. Who knows.

Saw Stella at lunch today. Went to Williams for a coffee. Went by too quickly...as usual.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home