Monday, November 06, 2006

Fun at the Science Centre!

We arrived early, around 11am at the Science Centre on Saturday. I knew that Maia and Jasper were going to meet up with us at around 1pm so we had some time to look around, eat lunch and stuff.

The kids and I had a really fun time. I don't think I ever went inside the Kids zone...Danica's most favourite exhibit. I had to admit.... that was my favourite as well. The red pegs where you make an impression of various parts of your body was fun. The marketplace was busy and Danica had wanted to spend more time on the cash register but I explained that it was Saturday and that we'd come back on a weekday next time when it wasn't as busy. Time went by so quickly that we didn't have a chance to see everything. Just another reason to go back though. The kids loved Maia. 'What's not to love? lol
At the end of it all, I wished that Maia and I could have talked more. It's kinda hard to do when you have the kids tugging at your shirt or you have to watch them for fear of having to call security because they went missing.

It tired them out so much that they fell asleep on the drive home. Ahh...a nice peaceful ride home for me is like taking a warm bubble bath on a Sunday afternoon (which is never a possibility btw). What a treat!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home