Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Plan plan plan?

Here I am at the end of yet another miserable Tuesday just waiting until I can leave work to spend some time with the people that matter most to me.

Maia should be included in that list. She gave me the most wonderful surprise today. A box with a card, a bracelet with turquoise beads, a Bob Snider CD which I can't wait to listen to and two gifts for the kids. Not to mention, a cheat sheet for the book we've been reading, "How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk". That book should come free with every mother leaving the hospital with their newborn. A mandatory read. Definately.

I got an e-mail from Annec today. It mentions how some boardies who are going to Vegas would like to share James' last song of the night, You're Beautiful live via Skype.com. I never imagined that could be done let alone anyone extending a hand from the board to have me join in the excitement. I don't think many of them like me there since I commented once on James' character. Seems as though Gena (jerroncase) dislikes me. It seems she always has something to say to me. That's ok. I'm not there to win anyone's approval. I have my opinions and if someone disagrees, that's their problem.

I've also been seriously considering hooking up with the Canadian Club again. The CC is a support group for those who are on the 6WBMO. A support group for people looking to lead happier and healthier lives by losing weight and keeping it off. A great fitness and all natural diet plan everyone should be on. The only obsticle in my way is my lack of determination. I have to psych myself up because I know it'll be a rough road ahead. So, plan plan plan will be my motto from now on. Without planning, I'm doomed. Monday will be my official start date.

Am I excited? umm...not yet.
Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home