Friday, September 01, 2006

The whirlwind begins....at 5pm

First off....
Congrats to James for receiving his MTV's Best Male Video and Best Cinemetography Moonman awards! I knew he'd win those. Poor Petra. She'll never be able to wear heels with him by his side.

I keep looking at the clock.
Today's gotta be the longest Friday, ever. I guess all Friday's before the long weekends are. I can't remember the last time I had one day, let alone a week of peace and quiet without the kids until this week. It was absolutely glorious and yet...I missed them terribly.

They've been staying with their Nonna because Juliana got the chicken pox and we have no summer day care for Danica. Instead of having me drop them off every morning, they ended up sleeping there for the whole week. Everyday, I would wonder if they were ok, behaving themselves and sleeping at night. The only thing I didn't worry about was if they were eating enough. Nonna has a way with making kids eat until they blow up like balloons. I'll really be surprised if Danica didn't gain 10lbs.

Danica called me last night and told me that both of them got in trouble. I guess they were misbehaving when Nonna tried to give Juliana a bath. Ju-ju hates when water get in her eyes and she must have been screaming. Poor thing. You know...even though I had a wonderful week alone without the kids, I'm really happy to be picking them up tonight. I'm guessing Nonna is too...lol

It's supposed to rain this whole long weekend. Now I'll have to think of some different things to do with the kids indoors. Twister? Monopoly? Bake some cookies? Pull the dogs tail? *sigh....
Back to reality.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home