Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Girls night!

I'm excited!
Stella and I have arranged (at the last minute and those are always the best) a girls night out. Nick has taken her 3 kids to the cottage and left her alone for 3 days. She plans on meeting them up there on Thursday. We haven't had a night out in a while so yesterday she called me and told me to come on over. Pete didn't mind. The only thing I have to do is remind him to pick up Juliana from the day care. God forbid he forgets. I'll have to pay for her psychotherapy bills for the rest of my life.

I'm bringing over my Chasing Time DVD and my guitar. She'll vent while I play some Def Leppard and James Blunt tunes and we'll eat popcorn all night. Ahhh...carb fest! lol I swear, if I had the money, I'd pay for both of us to take a trip somewhere...just the two of us. ROAD TRIP! lol Vegas maybe? California? New York! All sound great.

Maia and I are hitting it off. We've been exchanging e-mails. She's a great writer. I can't wait to read more of her e-mails and am so glad that she's coming with me to see James in October. She sounds like a great girl. I wonder what sign she is?? She sounds really smart.

I'm also glad I could help Karren and her sister Cat out with JB tickets. They were so excited that I already received the cheque she mailed out already. lol She's so cute.

I'm currently talking to Danica on the phone. She calls from her grandmother's house to harass me at least 3 times a day. Tonight she'll have to harass her father since I won't be home. hehee! Sorry Pete. NOT!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home