Thursday, July 20, 2006

In Mourning....

I've been in mourning. It has been 14 years.

Today is my friend's birthday. Everytime I listen to GML it brings me back to a time when my heart was overflowing with passion and love for a man who without warning, tore it in two.

I still believe he was the one. He once lit a fire within my soul that will now forever be murky and dim. Proof that true love never dies....and I carry on, a torchured, vacant corpse.

I've forgotten the sound of his voice although I can still see the smirk on his face, the way he licked his lips and smiled and the blue of his beautiful eyes. Images of him haunt my thoughts and today I'm plagued by feelings of sadness that we can't be together to share a birthday kiss. Happy Birthday Dany.

I'm so fucked.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home