Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Did YOU shave today?

I was sitting at the kitchen table with Peter and one of Pete's friends that I had never met before. In fact I didn't even know his name. He seemed quite shy, dark brown, short spiky hair on top but small curls at the back. He had the most beautiful piercing blue eyes in contrast to his dark hair and spoke Italian very well. So well in fact, that I initially thought he had just arrived from Italy.

I really wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. I didn't care at that moment. I was mesmerized. I lovingly stared at Peter from across the table while they conversed in Italian. Looking at Peter's freshly shaved smooth face stirred something warm inside me. I felt flushed and immediately felt this wonderful urge to kiss him. And...I did.
Every so often, in the middle of this conversation with his friend, an irresistible passion within me sent me to jump at the chance just to feel the smoothness of his face on my mine. He would smile at his friend while I was cupping his soft, strong jaw in my hands. Everytime I would "calm" myself to sit down, a sudden urge would erupt within me sending me lunging toward him once again. Like an animal ...out of control. I couldn't sit for more than 2 minutes without feeling the rush over and over again.

Peter looked at me smiling and I had finally realized that he wanted me to look at his friend. He was incredibly attractive and I was incredibly turned on by the fact that Peter wanted me to be attracted to him. I could feel the blood in my face and chest warm me with excitement. I looked over at his friend and noticed that he too had just shaved. I resisted the urge and held myself back from touching his soft, smooth face for the longest time until I looked over at Peter and he nodded as if to say it was ok. I suddenly jumped at that very moment to kiss his face, knocking over a glass on the table in the process. I could immediately smell the shaving cream and cologne he used to get his face baby soft. It was such a turn on! I put my arms around him and could see him smiling at Peter while I licked his neck and gently sucked on his ear. I longed for him to touch me. I felt a rush of blood within my body; my nipples harden beneath my shirt and the silky wetness between my legs. My wanting felt like a tidal wave of eroticism within me. I wanted his hands on my breasts...caressing, pinching, teasing me into frenzy. I could felt the curls on the back of his head as my hands embraced his neck. I knew the feeling of my hot, wet tongue on his neck would ignite the madness that was to come.....

And....as I awoke this morning feeling quite turned on and content, I didn't miss the chance to kiss Peter and tell him about my dream. Mind you...I didn't mention anything about his friend in this dream but ...In all honesty, I would have loved to.

Trinity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home