Monday, July 24, 2006

Love/Hate...all about the music.

Ok, just found out that James is booked to play Canada in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto starting Oct 1st to the 3rd. I know I may have come across like I hate the guy but I really don't. I don't like being deceived and it just feels as though he's been deceiving his fans into thinking he's one type of person rather than another. But...it's all about the music. Right?

To be honest with you, I'd love to go to all 3 concerts but I'm not sure it'll fair well with my other half. Our anniversary is on the 2nd of October and Pete really isn't into James Blunt's music....well, he isn't into anything other than the dance crap they play on the radio so asking him will be asking for a death sentence unless...umm...unless I can sweeten the deal with something for him. Like, the 4 wheeler he's been wanting for the longest time.
Yeah, doesn't seem quite fair does it? I'll spend $300.00 to get what I want and and he spends $1,300.00.

Why does it have to be like this. He goes on to make fun of our friends Pat and Caroline and how Pat gives his wife Caroline things so that he'll be able to take his car out for the weekend or buy a new distributor or something....meanwhile, I feel like I have to get Pete in a good mood by giving into his whims in order to get what I want. or he blows off the handle!
Normally, I wouldn't care but I can't just spend $1,300 bucks and not feel the crunch afterwards as I'm the one who worries about the finances and pays the bills. We're not talking $50 bucks here...we'te talking over a thousand! It's just not fair.

James isn't the only one I have a love/hate relationship with at the moment.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home