Monday, August 28, 2006

The Pox

Juliana woke up this morning and told me that her butt was itchy. lol Ok..I shouldn't laugh.

I actually dreaded this moment.
Juliana caught the chicken pox from daycare. She woke up Saturday morning with a few red spots around her tummy and neck and I automatically knew what they were. Another little boy had caught them last week at her school and I thought she wasn't going to catch them because he's not in her class. Apparently, crayons weren't the only thing they shared.

Danica's wondering if she'll catch them as well since she's never had them when she was younger. I don't know when the most infectous time is while fighting the Pox but because they sleep together she most likely will contract them. Hopefully it's before school starts.

I called Josie at the daycare this morning. She told me that I'm the 4th person who has called to say that their kid had the pox. It's going around. I was wondering if someone like myself was able to contract it twice in a lifetime. I'm in need of some time off. Then, Peter and I took her to her grandmothers this morning for a few days along with Danica. It just occured to me .......This means I'll have the whole house to myself tonight!

Yahooo!!! lol

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home