Monday, August 21, 2006

Tired

I had a couple of things I had wanted to share here but I forgot what they were. All I remember was lying in bed last night thinking of what a great piece that would be for my blog. Umm...I guess it wasn't too great if I couldn't even remember what the fuck it was, huh?

Family time (without Pete) at the beach with the girls on Saturday was great. Brought the dogs as well. Went to meet Stella at the cottage. It's just too bad the weather didn't coincide with my mood. It was cloudy and a bit on the cool side but the kids had fun in the sand none-the-less. Wore them out enough to have a very quiet drive home. Those drives are the best because you know they're worn out from having so much fun.

Last Tuesday I was telling Peter how we don't spend any time together and how much I would love a "date" with him. He agreed and told me he'd take me out and that we'd do something on Sunday.
He woke up in a terrible mood on Sunday. While he went to get a hair cut, I took the kids with me grocery shopping. We all ate lunch together and I watched him leave the table as he took a couple of Tylenol's and fell asleep on the couch. I did some housework and laundry. After a while Juliana took her nap and the woke up late afternoon to the sound of the TV watching me.

He denies it but I just knew he forgot about our "date". It was close to dinner when I mentioned we go out to eat. I explained to him that I felt as though that with everything going on with him and his car... I wasn't important enough to remember. After talking, arguing and talking some more, he made his routine apology and I went to bed.

That's ok. I'm not bitter. I'm tired.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home