Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Employee Anniversary

August 30th 2006.
Happy 16th Anniversary to me.
The company has finally decided to recognize their faithful and loyal employees today with a small celebration and gathering which will be held in our customer lounge at 2:30pm. Veterans of the company who have been here 15yrs or longer are planning to go. They'll undoubtedly give us a small pin or something to remember this occasion. Personally, I think they should give every employee a day off on their anniversary day every year or a bonus of some kind instead of a stupid pin. But, hey...who the hell am I?


People often ask me what it's like to work at St. Joe's and I tell them "All in all, it's been 16 wonderful years working for a great company but in all honesty....it's the people here that make the difference between liking and loving your job."

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home