Thursday, July 13, 2006

GLOBAL FITNESS

Forget LA. It's all a big money making scheme. They get you to join and then keep hounding you to buy their bars which have no nutritional value what-so-ever. I once asked about the bars. You know what the girl said? "Stop worring yourself about how it works...it just does!" Needless to say that I'm not one to be happy about "something just working". I want to know how.

A couple of weeks ago I discovered www.global-fitness.com. I had a few questions for Chad (the owner/operator) and he (no kidding) immediately e-mailed back with a reply and a 90 day free offer.
I had to take it. I was so impressed with his answer and the quickness and honesty of his reply. Nobody had ever gotten back to me so promptly and with such enthusiasm before. Now I have several personal trainers behind me, all experts in their field to answer any and all of my lame questions...lol

I've already been assisted with my diet and exercise regimen. Chad has corrected a couple of things I was doing wrong like eating my biggest meal in the morning and laying off the carbs at dinner time (sounds like I should have figured that one out myself huh?) and Dani's suggestions with my weight training routine is easily liveable (thank God). All in all there's some free terrific info on there about training if you're interested. Then, there's some fanominal info for members as well. I'm very happy I joined. If you're thinking of joining, mention me and Chad will probably give you a deal as well.

My 12 week goal is from July 10th - Sept 29th (my birthday). I want to be down at least one dress size by then. Funny. It's not a sacrifice anymore. It has become more of a good habit to eat healthy and workout. Mind you, there have been days when I don't feel like working out and days when I've been invited to a dinner and I end up eating things I know aren't healthy but... it all seems to balance itself out in the end. Life isn't perfect and neither am I. Even though I expect alot from myself, there are some days when I just don't give a shit.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home