Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Feeling like crapola...

I've just come back from a week's worth of a pretty much "shitty" vacation.

Danica was sick during the first half of the week and Juliana was sick the last half. I felt really sick last night with the chills and sweats, not to mention the head cold that nearly made me want to just chop off my head for any hope of relief.

This morning wasn't any better although I wasn't cold anymore. I woke up with a sore throat and one wicked headache. I don't feel like eating or smoking which I suppose in hindsight is a good thing.

Luckily I got much of what I needed to do out of the way on Thursday of last week. Saw Dr. S, Dr. K and finished off my bracelet tattoo. It's now all the way around my wrist. Patrick "Da Man" did a hell of a job even though he charged me $70.00 and didn't have change for a $20.00.

Danica will be staying with her Nonna for the rest of the week. Ahhh....peace. lol

My diet's going well. Well, right up until I got sick yesterday. I have about 2 months until the concert and my birthday which are my goal dates.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home