Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bird in a cage

I asked Pete if he wouldn't mind "switching" one of his days (to watch the kids) so that I could go out with Stella on Friday night but he's been so stressed about his engine that I don't dare push the issue.

He's been stressing big time. Jeff at Beatty & Woods has been a prick. Pete brought him his engine and he's taking his sweet time to finish it. Pete's getting pissed especially due to the fact that other people's engine's are getting done before his. I can relate but what I would do is call him constantly to make sure he's working on it instead of giving him room to work.

Pete calls it babysitting....I call it lighting a nagging fire up someone's ass to get what you want.
Anyway Jeff insists that it'll be ready on Friday so there goes my chances of getting out on Friday night.

I don't really care but I just didn't want to let Stella down. She'll probably end up going by herself now.

I really hope for Pete's sake that the engine is ready Friday so that he'll get off my case. He's been pissed off at everyone because of it. Then, he turns around and tells me that I look pissed off. I'm not...really. I'm more in an emotional limbo than anything. I agreed with him when he says I'm not myself but I'm definately not angry.

I've returned to the DL boards to chat with my Rochester friends. Janeen surprised me and sent me a great CD. She's so sweet. I recently joined the fan club and got a hold of some great tickets for the Buffalo show in September. I have yet to tell Pete about this. I'm afraid he'll freak out about going all the way to Buffalo to watch some band.

I'm starting to feel like a bird in a cage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home