Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Never meet your heroes.

Ross Halfin (June 10th) couldn't have said it better. When Joe Elliott introduced himself to one of his Idols, Snowy whateverthefuckhislastnameis, he was rudely ignored.

Still, a part of me refuses to believe that every star is shallow and egotistical but I've also been known to be gullable and naive. I'd hate to think Joe is like that to his fans but my good sense tells me that being in the music business that long must do a number on your "head".

One piece of evidence to support this very fact would be the pics taken of James and Petra at a beach in Spain. Do I really think they would be together if James wasn't popular? Of course not.

Those pics also prove how fickle men are when it comes to attractive model types. Hey, no offence to Petra. She may be what people say about her (down to earth and selfless), and I have nothing against her but it also proves to me that stardom does have its ...ahem..."rewards".

Looking at pictures taken with him and Camilla never bothered me. It actually made me feel good to know that he's a normal guy. Yeah, he's normal alright. A normal lustful man who falls for a pretty face and a drop dead bod.
Am I jealous? LOL No. I'm no supermodel but I don't think I'm that bad to look at either. I guess I really hate the fact that James has just shattered my image of him by hooking up with Petra instead of someone "normal".

Do I think the relationship will last? A resounding NO! Celebs who end up with other celebs almost never work out. Hey, maybe they'll be different. Maybe they'll get married, buy a mansion, have many Hilary children, and live happily ever after.

Yeah, ..........and I've been recently nominated to become the next Mother Theresa.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home