Thursday, June 22, 2006

Flashers and the Pied Piper...

It has become an interesting morning....

I heard there was a 50yr old flasher in our downtown core. He's described as having a very large pot belly and flashes young women wearing his underwear on his head. They still haven't found this guy. Can you believe that? How difficult is it to find someone with that description? Fucking sick, isn't it?

Then I started thinking (which is always a dangerous thing). Why is it that we tolerate women flashing their tits at concerts and such but when a man does it it's against the law?
I suppose it's because male flashers are usually mentally ill and tend to flash little girls.
Anyway...enough of that.

Have you heard of the pied piper?
Here he is....













Do you notice something about these pictures??

They tend to draw you into his sadness, his depressed state. Makes it seem as though he's a very sensitive man (which is a rare find nowadays). This is why many women find him irrisistable. It tends to draw them in...sucks them from all reality into a dream world.
I know this because I was once one of those women. But, I'm one of the lucky ones, I suppose. I snapped out of my obsession after learning that he broke up with Camilla, his longtime girlfriend of nearly 2yrs and saw him at a beach with supermodel Petra Nemcova a mere 2 months later.

Pathetically, I've awoken to find that he's just like any other egotistical, self centered man out there. A man who didn't seem to mind dumping his plain looking girlfriend for "something better".
I believe he has deceived the world all into thinking he was the broken hearted british boy but apparently he has another side to him. A side many of his fans are not aware of. It's just sad to think that there are many young women out there that are blinded to this fact.

I have to admit that every so often, I get sucked into his charm again but ....one look at those pics with Petra and my disgust for him returns.
Sad.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home