Thursday, June 15, 2006

Beauty and Money

I just had to write this little entry before my brain went to mush and I forget what Judge Judy said last night.

Yeah, I usually watch Judge Judy during dinner and she said something that made me smile.

The plaintiff was a mid forty, balding, overweight, not so good looking man. The defendant was his ex-live-in girlfriend in her early 40's, well spoken, half decent looking blond.
He apparently took her to court because of money that he said she allegedly stole from him. In one of his statements he said how she was only with him for his money. JJ asked the man if he agreed that his ex was a well mannered, pretty lady. He said yes and said that he loved her. JJ proceeded to mention something she had seen on television the previous night.

It was an interview she had seen with Donald Trump's new wife, Melenia. The reporter asked Donald's wife if she would have ever married him if he hadn't been rich and successful. She turns around and replied, "Well, do you really think he would have married me if I didn't look like this?"

I immediately thought of James and Petra.
That deserved a standing ovation!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home