Wednesday, May 31, 2006

JB show in NY

I'm so disappointed.
I just came back from reading my e-mails and there were a couple announcing the secret show in NY...for TONIGHT!

J, baby.....you're gonna have to give me a bit more time to arrange for me to get there. I just called the airlines and availability is practically nil and whatever else they had was going to cost me over $1,000 to get there and back!

What's a girl gotta do to catch a break in this town?

Geez, I don't know why I'm so sad. There's no way in hell Pete will let me go to NY alone anyway. I hate him for that. I hate him for being so close minded and possessive. I hate him for not trusting me. I hate hime for not letting me be myself and having to hide who I really am and want to be.

These are the times I wish I were single.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home