Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sick for 3 days....

I went to visit my mom Saturday afternoon. It must have been around 6 or 7pm when I started feeling totally like shit and had to get the hell outta there.

Sunday, I barely knew which way was up. I felt dizzy and tired but still brought Danica skating. By the time we got home, I crawled straight into bed and passed out for about 4 hours. I woke up with Juliana's face next to mine and I could hear Pete calling her to leave me alone. I just lay there for another hour before dragging myself out of bed. I made some soup and for the life of me can't remember the rest of the night. It's still a blur.

It felt like I had bronchitis and I had lost my voice. Pete drove both the kids to school Monday morning while I immediately called in sick and slept for most of the morning. I did get up to make some lunch for myself and make some tomato sauce for dinner that night. It felt great not having a single thing to do (for once). I had the whole house to myself....well, not including May and Nico. They felt content just laying on the couch with me.

I watched Maury's "I slept with your husband and may be pregnant with his child", flicked the channels without anyone yelling to put on "The Wiggles" and slept with the tv watching me for part of the day. Now I know what couch potatoes feel like....lol

Now that my voice has been restored, I'm trying to catch up on lost conversations but I'm being very careful at trying not to sound too well. I may just have to do that again soon....VERY SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home