Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Umm...no flowers yet.
I'm shocked. I actually thought Pete would have sent me flowers today. It would have been nice but no big deal.

It's just like any other day to me. The hubby is as romantic as a post. LOL Ok, I'm laughing now but I'm serious. I hope all you women out there cherish your romantic men because you wouldn't want to be in my shoes!

I have a big mouth.
Stella, my sister, called me today to tell me about our cousin (48 yrs old) passing away in Italy in her sleep yesterday. It's ok. We really didn't know her but knew she was mentally ill and her parents and sister had a very hard life taking care of her. I suppose she's in a better place now but I digress....
Stella told me about buying a new computer and about the songs that she lost because her old one crashed. One thing led to another and she mentioned James Blunt and how she just went out to buy his CD because she regretted not saving any of his songs. I mentioned him coming to Massey Hall in March and how the show sold out in 1/2 hour then told her that I got front row tickets and she screamed estatically.
Then I told her I was taking her for her birthday and she almost fainted....lol I really didn't want to spill the beans but it just sorta came out. I couldn't contain myself. I'm sure if I hadn't talked to her it would have remained a secret until her birthday but I just can't fathom the thought of not speaking to her for over a month....lol

I'm glad she's happy about it. She was just happy that I thought of her. What she probably doesn't know is that she's probably as much my saviour as I am hers.

Well, Happy Valentine's day to you all.
People think I'm nuts. I should seriously think about planning my funeral arrangements ahead of time. If it's not too expensive, I think I'll request to have my body encased in dark chocolate. Yumm...better yet, I wish I could drown myself in chocolate. What a perfect ending to my life...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home