Monday, February 13, 2006

Our CN Tower trip....and my mid life crisis

For this year's valentine's day Pete and I decided to do something together with the kids so I picked up tickets to the CN Tower. Funny, the only other time I've ever been there was for dinner on our engagement night. It's a totally different experience during the day especially when you get to stand on the glass floor and go up to the skypod. Lunch was quite expensive but we all had a blast Saturday and took a few pictures with the stupid instant camera I had to buy for $15.00 after I had forgotten to bring my digital. Arrgh! How dumb was that?

The scenery was beautiful. On one side you have the view of the lake which was splendid especially because it was sunny but frosted over because of winter. The other side was the view of the city. Equally beautiful but it seems to lose something during the day. It's much more beautiful at night when all the city lights are twinkling.

I've been thinking of going to Dr. S's office. In fact I made an appointment for next week Wednesday at 1:30pm.
I really don't want to get into detail because nothing had been decided. Talking to Pete about it has been nice. He wasn't judgemental or anything. He just said that if it was going to make me feel better to go ahead and do it.

lol Don't worry...it's nothing as drastic as what you may think. Nothing like breast implants or liposuction. That kind of cosmetic surgery scares me and I wouldn't want to fool with what God has originally given me. It's more like day surgery and one small procedure.

All this got me thinking. Why am I so obsessed with my appearance lately? Well, within the past 3 yrs it's all I've been thinking about. Maybe it's my pre-mid life crisis!? Could it be? I did go out and buy my first tube of facial beauty cream yesterday and a tooth whitener too! Eeegads!

I know what men go through when they go through a mid life crisis. They buy their 2 seater sports cars and ditch their 40 yr old wives for two 20's. lol
But, no...seriously. I just may be going through my mid life crisis! Maybe that's why I need a shrink!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home