Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Appointments and Sex Starved Pete....

I took a personal day off tomorrow. I have a couple of appointments to attend one with Dr. Kauffman and the other with Dr. S. for a consultation.

I'm a little bit nervous because I don't know if I'll actually qualify to have the procedure done and what the after effects are. I've already heard some horror stories on-line about some people and it's already scaring me to the point where I don't even want to go to find out.

Anyway, nothing is written in stone...right? Besides, it might even be to costly to even consider. We'll see.

Toni B is all happy. She found herself 2 tickets for James' concert on e-bay. I guess she was determined to get them so she had to pay a bit more but I'm sure it'll be all worth it seeing that the next time James performs here he'll probably sell out the ACC. Massey Hall is more intimate and much smaller. I'm happy for her.

Things on the homefront are well. I think Pete is sex starved though. It's been about a week since we've fooled around and for one reason or another haven't been able to "get together" due to just being so God damned busy. Poor guy. lol It's funny how most women can go without sex while most men can't go a week without it. I think God intended it to be that way though. Women are usually so tired after taking care of the little ones that the last thing on their minds is sex. Can you imagine if women were the ones wanting sex all the time? We'd have to have 30 hr days!

Anywho....I haven't gone into LA today. I figured after missing my Saturday meeting and after the pigfest I had over the weekend due to two showers, I needed to work some of it off. So from now on I'm planning to work out during my lunch hour 4 days a week instead of 3. Besides, they're not helping me more than I've been helping myself anyway.
Friggen useless.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home