Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh happy day!

Umm....maybe I should pig out more often...lol Just kidding!
I actually lost 1/2 lb even after the 2 showers and a cookie/chocolate binge. It's probably due to the fact that I've added one more day of cardio during the week.

I know what you're thinking. What's 1/2 a pound? Well, when you're in my situation and the scale keeps telling you week after week that your weight hasn't changed, that 1/2 lb must mean a break in plateau which can only mean that I'm on the right track and I'll be looking forward to days of celebrating more losses.

The appointments went extremely well yesterday. Everything went without a hitch. I had plenty of time to get to both offices but felt very nervous in Dr' S's office. He's sort of a celebrity here...well, first in his field and says I'm a good candidate for this minor surgery. It'll probably cost me about $5,000. Yeah, a small fortune to me but Pete's not concerned about the money. He's such a sweetheart. I think he knows that my little problem bothers me....and if it bothers me then it bothers him.

I still have to think about actually going through with it though. I still have questions that I want answered. I'm planning to call Ben from Dr. S's office to ask him more about it. I'm in no hurry but last night....I couldn't stop thinking about it. It actually kept me awake while lying in bed. Not too many things can make that happen since I'm usually beat when I get under the covers.
Umm...the last time that happened I was fighting the drugs they give patients in labour to help them sleep before they give birth. The nurse asked me why I was still awake and I couldn't help but softly mumble "I'm too excited" as if I was all doped up. lol

The weather's mild today. I just might go out for a walk outside!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home