Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm such a retard.

On February 10th I was lucky enough to get my hands on 2 tickets to the James Blunt concert. When I saw my tickets I almost screamed. I looked at my seats and noticed it said Row 1 seats 4&5. What I noticed today made me so sad.

I must have misread the seating. Instead of row 1 it's actually row "I" which is farther back to the left. Here I am thinking I was lucky enough to get first row tickets while all the while I'm just like any other Joe blow here. Humpfh! In actual fact I'm worse than any other Joe....I'm such a loser! I misread my own tickets!

I'm so embarrassed. I told everyone at work that I'll be sitting in the first row. They're really going to think I'm a retard.
Well, I guess I should be happy that I'm going at all. Some people are very upset they couldn't even get tickets to this sold out show. Toni in finance had to pay an extra $100.00 for balcony seats. I guess I should be happy too that I don't have to sit in front of a post either. Some seats at Massey Hall are obstructed views which means you'll unfortunately be sitting in front of a pillar or post. That would truly suck.
I did convince myself to take anything that I could get when the tickets went on sale but it was sure nice to think I had front row floors. Damn. I guess I'd better tell Stella the bad news.
Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home