Wednesday, February 08, 2006

May's spay...

Well, today's the day we take away May's right to reproduce. Yep, she's at the vet being sliced up as I write. Poor thing. Pete will be happy tonight though cause she'll have to stay overnight and he won't have to see her act all mental around the house. lol Yep, she runs from one end of the house to another for no God damned reason what so ever. That's just the puppy in her. Thankfully, she's not nipping at Nico so much anymore. Nico's such a good dog too. He just takes it.

I'd like a Big Mac and a large coke. It's not too often that I say those words but that's what I feel like saying right about now.

I don't know what's wrong with my appetite lately. I've been so hungry and craving things I haven't had in a very long time. Like, a Big Mac or chicken wings....a big slice of pumkin pie (and I don't even like pumpkin pie!)

I'm not pregnant so you can rule out that possibility. Maybe it's a chemical change within my body that's causing this sudden urge for the nastys. I dunno.

I was feeling a bit down last night due to my all my hard work at trying to lose these last 15lbs. It's so unbelievably hard. I'd be on plan and doing well all week and then something comes up like a birthday or Pete will want to order some pizza and it seems like the smell alone will bring my weight to a screetching halt. I should be happy that I'm not gaining but it's not very encouraging to be working so hard and not see any results.

I've been very guilty of mind neglect. I'm planning on going to Chapters bookstore on my lunch hour today and ditch the exercise session. I know .....I shouldn't, but I think my brain needs some exercise more than my body does at this point in time. Maybe I'll even treat myself to a non-fat cappuccino since I'm there right beside Starbucks. Whoever thought of putting a Starbucks right inside the Chapters bookstore must have been a genius. It seems everytime I'm there, it's packed with people trying to get their rush of caffeine while reading the latest Stephen King novel.

I called Danica's school today to get my hands on a registration package for Juliana. She'll apparently be starting school in September of this year. My does time fly.
The problem I'm having there is that her classes are only 1/2 days so how am I supposed to pick her up at noon while I'm working? I guess that's something else I'll have to stress over now.

Trin

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

Thanks voodoo. That's what I'll be trying to wrap my head around from now on.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home