Monday, February 06, 2006

James in Toronto

James Blunt


I've just found out that James is playing at Massey Hall on March 21st and tickets go on sale this Friday at 10am! I never thought I'd be this excited on a monday morning...but somehow, among the cold high winds, flurries and lack of interest in being here at work, it has turned into a day of happiness!
Beside Def Leppard, he's a new artrist that I can really get into. His music touches me on an emotional and spiritual level as I'm sure it does for many people. I'm just surprised that he's back so quickly. After all, he was last playing in Toronto at the Mod in November of last year. I guess his fan base grew quickly since they've been playing his songs on the radio.


I think I'll be either bringing Stella (my sister) with me or going by myself. I don't think Danica will want to go with me to James' concert since she doesn't like him very much. I think it's because his songs make me cry...and she doesn't like seeing me cry.


I'm sure seeing him live will be one of the best concerts I'll ever attend. Can't wait until I get those tickets in my hands!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home