Friday, January 20, 2006

Showers of ???

Just got an invitation from cousin Diana for Joanne's baby shower. It's sometime in February. I'm debating whether to go or not since it says "no children please" at the bottom of the invite. NO CHILDREN.....at a baby shower ??? Umm..forgive me but it sounds a bit rediculous to me. My kids love those kinds of get togethers. In my opinion Joanne (the mother to be) should be surrounded by children. It'll give her a taste of what's to come...hehee

Come on! I'm not giving kids a bad wrap, but in this day and age freshly married couples think that having kids is easy! They don't realize it's a constant 24 hour gig! It will be the hardest job they will ever have to do in their entire lives.

I'm glad my kids are growing up. I'm finding it easier now that they're more independant and can almost take care of themselves. At times I find myself oogleing little babies and it takes me back to that ootsie cutsie stage where I want another one ....then I smack myself upside the head and come to my senses.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home