Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ho ho hosebag!


No, I'm not angry with anyone but just the fact that I have to sit here for two more days isn't comforting.

I'm also wondering how everyone at Hometown is doing...especially Chris. I sorta left him with the reigns much like Santa with a shitload of presents to deliver. I'm sorry....again. If you're wondering, I'm doing ok...still pugging away, dealing with the little troubles that life brings my way. The girls are well and I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you and the lovely Jean a very merry Christmas! My thoughts are with you.

I've been thinking about a New Year's resolution and thus far, although trying to be very creative, haven't come up with anything concrete. I'm thinking about the whole diet resolution but we all know that "diets" don't work....you did know that ....didn't you?
Another thought of mine would be to "chill out" and become a more passive person but that wouldn't last long and wouldn't be much fun when pissed off.
Umm....my third and last option would be to stop smoking. Yep, I smoke but how would you know unless I came right out and told you. I never thought of smoking to be an issue for me since I only smoke about 6-7 cigarettes a day. Pete on the other hand, smokes at least 1/2 a pack which is good considering he was a pack-a-day kinda guy. But, unless he quits with me, it's virtually impossible to leave the nicotine behind.

To me, quitting smoking is much easier than losing weight. With smoking ...you just quit. Cold turkey. I've done it before while pregnant with both my girls. Easy peasy.
With eating, it's a constant. You have to eat to live but choosing the right foods sometimes is hard considering all those delicious options you have.

Like I've said though, I've yet to make a decision. Maybe I should just resolve to stop resolving? Heh he...ok old (bad) joke.

Any ideas? I'm free and open to any opinions. (Ahem..... getting naked in front of you isn't an option.)

Trin

2 Comments:

Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

Tuesday is the only day
In the week that
She can get into Bodmin
To shop.

The carrots
On the vegetable stall are
Unusually large.

"How much do they cost
Per pound?"
She asks the stallholder.

"They cost 100 pence
Per pound,"
He says.

The woman picks up
Two of the largest carrots
And pushes them up
The man's nose.

"Why does this always happen
To me
On a Tuesday?"
He cries.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

I don't particularly like carrots.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home