Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frozen in time...

I've taken countless pictures over the holidays and pics of the kids on their birthday. It's too bad I can't upload them without having to sleep at my computer.

I even had a problem uploading the Dora the Explorer CD-Rom and we had to call Joe (our neighbour) to help us. He works as a computer technician for Bell Canada so he updated our computer so that it's a bit faster and the kids could now play with Dora but didn't leave without without telling us that our system was obsolete. He suggested we get an XP or Pentium 4 and Pete just laughed. I already knew that was coming.

I'd love to get some kind of photo software so that I could make slideshows and burn my own cd's. But, with that comes something I don't have. Time.
I'm thinking now isn't the best time to update. When the kids are older and I have a bit more time on my hands, that's when I'll go searching for a new computer. For now, I'm just going to have to live with the odd system pop up and having to load a pic on a disk to print.
Besides, by that time, they'll probably come up with a new Mach 4 version of Microsoft anyway.

I guess for now my pics will be frozen in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home