Tuesday, January 03, 2006

To a Happier and more Hopeful New Year!

Gee, where do I start?
I haven't logged in since before the holidays so let me start off by saying Happy New Year to you all.

If you're wondering how my holidays went, read the following....if not, you can skip to the end of this entry. Err, come to think of it, just skip reading this whole entry entirely. It's of no use to you unless you're just dying for a migrane and feel the strong need to roll your eyes.

What the holidays at the Trinity household generally consists of:

1. Putting up all the decorations with hopeful wishes of a good holiday.
2. Keeping my sanity as I Christmas shop for everyone with 2 hyper kids at my side.
3. Making sure the stockings are filled on Christmas Eve but still finding mine empty on Christmas morning.
4. Keeping track of the money envelopes so that the hubby doesn't steal 20 bucks from the kids.
5. Trying to conciously be aware of what and how much chocolate I put in my mouth.
6. Overeating at the mother-in-laws for her Christmas Day lunch and feeling sick then doing it all over again at my brothers that same night.
7. Trying to overlook the arguements about the education system between my sister and the hubby.
8. Trying to calm the hubby down for several days after because of arguement about the education system between my sister and the hubby.
9. Wishing the hubby would just forget the arguement about the ed system between himself and my sister.
10. Having fun with the kids and their Christmas toys while hubby is at work.
11. Avoiding arguements with hubby about going to sister's house for New Year's celebration and not go.
12. Finally having an arguement about how incredibly realistic he views the world.
13. Again having to realize that the hubby is as unpoetic and unromantic as sewage.
14. Asking myself how I ended up with a man who's so insensitive and pessimistic.
15. Falling into deep depression
16. 3 days of recovery
17. Needing the next 12 months to delude myself into thinking that this won't happen next year.

If you decided to skip the list....good for you. You didn't miss much...really. If you decided to read the list, consider yourself as insane as I am, take 2 asprin and call me in the morning.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home