Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The first day of the rest of my life.....

A new home for Trinity and her sad boring life ....lol
I've decided to continue my rants here since I can easily post pics if I like....and this... .....I definately like. LOL Introducing James Blunt. A brilliant 28yr old singer/songwriter. Two of his most popular songs may be heard at http://www.myspace.com/jamesblunt

Ok, enough lusting (I'm sure, with the millions of other girls who find this guy appealing) for now.

Things just before Christmas are stressful but well. The kids both have colds and my body is fighting one as I type. Pete still refuses to shovel the foot of snow in the driveway and I am still on a health kick and working my ass off to get the body I want. Am I vain? I suppose, but show me one person who isn't (just a tad even).

We should all be health concious and watch what we eat and exercise but so few of us are willing to sacrifice to get fit. I don't really think I'm obsessed with diet and exercise but I look at it as more of a challenge to stay away from all that processed, fat laden cheap food that huge corporations push us to buy.

I'm dedicated. I'm persistant. I'm determined.

And with Christmas only 5 days away....I'm fucked.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home