Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

My co-workers and I are anxiously waiting for this day to end.
Year after year the company would graciously give us a pizza party at noon, people would hang around until 1pm, say their Merry Christmas'es' and then we'd shut down and take off early.

I, on the other hand had to stay until at least 3-4pm in an empty quiet office while everyone else was racing to get home or do last minute shopping. This year should be no different even though there was an e-mail stating that we are working a "full day". That in itself should mean everyone has to stick around until 5pm...right?

Umm...think again.

So after everyone stuffs their faces with pizza and fake kisses are made, while everyone laughs and wishes each other a Merry Christmas, I'll be sitting here cursing (under my breath) wondering how long management will keep me here this time around. 5pm? You got it!

Oh, and another thing....The Pointsetta plants.
Rose is such a bitch. The company bought about 20 if not more of these beautiful plants. Most of them sitting by my area, two of the smallest ones sitting right on top of my desk. All were watered by the water girl. Me.
Today, Rose decided to give them away to others in the office which is nice but you would have thought she'd be nice enough to give me the two on my desk since I'm the one who took care of the entire batch for 2 weeks. She gave me a dirty look when I asked if she wouldn't mind that I take the two on my desk. She gave me one.
(Sorry, I can't stop rolling my eyes at this one)
Merry fucking Christmas Rose!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home