Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Surfing the waves...

It's just as I expected. There are going to be big waves and little waves to surf after confronting Pete with my "freedom" speech two days ago.

Last night he seemed disturbed so I asked him what was wrong. He's still troubled by my "coming out of the closet" so to speak. He thinks everything's going to change between us. He believes that my choices are going to be the final word and he won't be able to comment about anything I do or say.
He's afraid...... and I accept that and hope to God that I'll be able to convince him that everything is going to be OK.

I mentioned that I'd be going out with my sister next week. He just saw that as an opportunity to pounce on me saying that "it's starting" and how much he feels threatened. I can see that it's going to take him a little while to get used to having me enjoy my life instead of keeping me in a cage like a bird.
Isn't that a form of abuse? You know, many people would tell me it is and it only took me 13yrs to fight back. Sad really. I think it has to do with how I was raised as well. I never thought of it being abnormal to be confined within the home as a wife especially after the kids were born. It's like growing up to believe that it's a sin to have sex before marriage. Or that sex is dirty. Yeah....right.

I'm just wondering how long my surfboard will last before breaking in two.

Oh, btw....I'm getting much better at connecting with my spirit guide. I've also read up on Aura's and the meaning behind their colours when the strangest thing occured to me. I've always seen a blue hue around James and after today, I found out why.
Read this....http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/aurablue.html

It's pretty amazing if you ask me.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home