Friday, October 13, 2006

Retarded? No, just a little deaf.

EH?
I'm not retarded. Really. I've had to convince several people here at work that I'm just a little hard of hearing this morning. Now I know what someone who's hard of hearing feels.

This morning I woke up with my left ear plugged. Now, while many would think that it was an intentional move on my part to "numb" the sounds of my kids yelling but....It wasn't. I feel impaired. Especially here at work while answering phones with my right ear. It's like having to write with your left hand while you've always been right handed. I'm all out of sorts and can't seem to function properly. Well, thinking of JB doesn't help get my work done either.

I wonder if he feels the psychic energy I've been sending him. lol
I've just recently read up on how to contact your spirit guide. It's very interesting actually because I've always believed in "guardian angels". We all have our very own ya know. They don't follow us around 27/7 but come when we are in need. I wish I had more psychic abilities. Maybe with some meditation and practice, my guide may reveal herself/himself in time.

Spirituality has always been a big part of my life even though others scoff may at the thought. Why dismiss it? People accept and never question what scientists discover about matter. No one has ever seen an electron, yet evidence points to it's existance. Likewise, evidence points to an existence of a spirit world.

Pete thinks I'm nuts for wanting to experience something ghostly. I would embrace it fully. I'm not afraid of the afterlife for I believe we let in whatever kind of spirit we wish to enter our plain. Good or bad. There have been times when I sense a presence that lifts my mood and times when I know that evil is around me. I've also experienced times when my intuition is at it's highest and I feel something good or something bad is going to happen. There have also been times where I've gotten into mischief for not listening to my spirit guide and times when I shut that door to the spirit world and end up feeling hollow inside.
I can't count how many times I've wanted to hear a special song on the radio and within a few minutes, the DJ plays it. Coincidences? It has happened far too many times for me to think that.

Now, if I can only ask my spirit guide to make dinner for the family tonight...I'd be all set.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home