Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend and a bad Tues morning...

I decided not to have anyone over this Thanksgiving. I just didn't feel like having guests. I think I would have if the basement wasn't covered in sawdust and we had more money to actually throw a party. I really do miss the family.

The weather was beautiful yesterday. I high of 21 degrees and partly sunny. Nonna Maria made her famous gnocchi, chicken, roast, veggies and potatoes and I ate entirely too much for lunch that I skipped dinner. The kids had fun playing with thier cousins but will no doubt catch whatever it is they were sick from. Lovely.

This morning was a bitch.
Getting up early on a Tuesday morning just after a long holiday weekend is like torchure. It's a short week but knowing that makes it feel 10 times longer. Juliana tipped over my coffee cup this morning on the steps and screamed bloody murder. The coffee was hot and I was afraid she had burned her hand because of it. Thank goodness it wasn't serious but we were late yet again this morning. I'm sure I'll get in shit for it one of these days since this tardiness is becoming more routine.

Speaking of routine...it's time to re-think and re-evaluate my workout routine (which hasn't been much of a routine lately). *sigh...back to the drawing board.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home