Friday, September 22, 2006

Me, myself and the pox.

I forgot to mention...

I was off for a week from work due to contracting the chicken pox from Juliana who had them a couple of weeks prior.
The walk in clinic doctor confirmed it on the 12th of September. Luckily for me it wasn't a severe breakout. The only thing that was really bothersome were the migraines. Now I know why adults have to be careful when getting the chicken pox. When coming down with the pox, your brain swells. It's ok in children because their skull is still growing but it can be deadly for adults.

I am glad that I got some time off work. Gave me a chance to recharge my batteries. Especially since the Def Leppard show was on Sept 20th and James' show is on Oct 3rd.

Anyway, I have a shitload of work to catch up with. Gotta go.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home