Friday, September 22, 2006

Def Leppard Sept 20/06

I attended the show in Buffalo on Wednesday Sept 20th. 10th row would have been great if the guy standing in front of me wasn't 6ft 2". Saw all my Rochester buddies there. That was the best part. I just wish I had more time to spend with them. I think I would have if Pete wasn't with me.

Peter actually came with me. The ride there was long and we didn't have any problems crossing the Peace Bridge (thank goodness). Pete was a bit unsettled when I didn't want to check in to the EconoLodge. It was going to cost $99.00 Amercian ...cockroaches were included in the price. We drove on Hwy 5 until I asked someone at the Tim Horton's where another Hotel was. By this point Pete got a bit peeved and started bringing me down because of his empty stomach so we had to stop and pick up something to eat and because of that we got to the show after Journey had already started.

I love Journey and the Lepps... but I have to be honest. The sound totally sucked. I might have sounded better if I had lawn seats. The distortion was terrible and Pete couldn't understand what either band was singing.

All in all though, I love the atmosphere. Everything from the people cheering to Joe Elliott's amazing energy. I was a little disappointed that we didn't wait for autographs but Aqua who did wait told us that they weren't coming out for a meet & greet that night so I guess I didn't miss anything. I would have been royally peeved at myself if I did.

I sensed that Sav was having a good night. He wasn't hiding his face and he was more energetic than usual which is brilliant. Joe put on a better show in Toronto last time he was here. I honestly think he loves being in Toronto. I know one thing...the crowd in TO is definately louder. lol
Def Leppard pics coming soon.

I just heard James Blunt's "Goodbye my Lover" for the first time on Z103.5 today. Made me smile. Still waiting for the tickets. I really do hope they come in very soon. I'm getting a bit nervous about that. I've never been to the ACC yet so I guess I'm going to meet Karren, her sister Cat and Maia there which means I'll have to find a bar close by. So, I'm off to do some research.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home