Thursday, March 16, 2006

Unfaithful and sayings

Thanks to Renee, I've come to appreciate my good sense of humour and in comparison to this other girl, I've come to realize that I'm not alone when it comes to boyfriends, or in my case, husbands who say similar sarcastic things from time to time.
My favourite one by far is when she tells him "Your fly is open" and he replies, "I'm advertising".
I could probably open up a website with similar sayings but I'd probably be writing his on scrap peices of paper constantly so that I wouldn't forget what he said.
Check it out sometime at http://www.thingsmyboyfriendsays.com

Oh, if you're ever in a shitty mood do what Renee does and visit http://www.cuteoverload.com If that doesn't cure you then I suggest you head for your nearest liquour store.

Last night I watched Unfaithful with Diane Lane and Richard Gere. I did notice this movie at Blockbuster when it came out on DVD but never rented it cause I initially didn't think it was a good movie. Boy, was I dead wrong. The passionate scenes alone would drive any woman into a frenzy. So intimate! And, I didn't even catch the first half of it. Toni, here at work said it's a great movie so I think that will be my next rental. Umm...maybe this weekend. I'll have to wait until the kids are asleep due to the nudity and violent factor of this flick. Wow, if that's not a reason for a night in I don't know what is! lol


Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home