Monday, March 20, 2006

How do you get shit off a fan?

You know the expression "When the shit hit's the fan"? Umm...that's what it feels as though is happening this morning.

Ray our VP and Gen Manager came by to ask why there are unretrieved packages at my desk. Apparently he's making an attempt to "spruce" up the place. I guess, make it more corporate and professional looking but I think he's going about it the wrong way.

I mean, he asks me to speak to Richard to move these boxes and to speak to Sonia about having people fill out applications somewhere other than the lobby but my point is....who the heck am I?? I'm not the one he should be complaining to about these problems! He should be going to the source himself...not ask a nobody like myself to speak to these people. Who the fuck am I?? I'm not the best person to delegate authority. In all honesty.....I really suck at being a bitch toward other people and besides, I'm a nobody here. I'm in no position to tell people what to do!

Does he honestly think anyone is going to listen to what I tell them? LOL! That's truly funny.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home