Monday, March 05, 2007

The Start of a New Week....

I'm really looking forward to the three days I booked off during March break. Yeah, I could have taken the whole week off but then it just would have been more difficult to come back.

I won a couple of tickets to see the High School Musical for this Saturday from the local radio station here. Yeah, Me. I had to list off the 4 songs the DJ played and be caller number 13. Danica's all excited because she wanted me to buy a couple of tickets the last time they were booked to play in Toronto but they sold out by that time. I've also won two tickets to the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle flick and a $100.00 gift certificate to a cosmetic centre somewhere which would be really cool if I had the time to actually enjoy something like that.

The HSM movie has become very popular as well. We've watched it so many times on DVD that Pete doesn't comment anymore. He just rolls his eyes and leaves the room. If you liked Grease (John Travolta), you'll like High School Musical.

Speaking of Pete, he is now preparing himself for the business move. He's closing down his shop next month to invest in a partnership with his older cousin Mike who is really well off financially which makes him a really good businessman. Mike knows his shit and has sort of taken Pete under his wing (so to speak) to "teach" him the ropes.
See, Pete is great at building engines, fabricating and fixing classic cars but he doesn't know how to make much of a profit. Don't get me wrong....We've always made a good living but that, in comparision to what Mike has accomplished, is chump change.

Me? Well, I'm still waiting for my next big mission (whatever that may entail). Right now, I'm just happy being comfortable, in great health and anticipating the coming attraction. :)

Trin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the two sets of tix and the gift certificate! Sounds like you're on a roll... It also sounds like you're feeling happy, and that makes me happy. Keep up the good work!

With lots of warmth,

Chris

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home