Friday, February 02, 2007

The Million Dollar Test...

Take the test.
I've made my list. I actually came pretty close to spending my million. 905,000.00 to be exact and I didn't buy any overly luxurious items either. No mink coats or limos but just the necessities.

I've managed to pay off my mortgage, buy a couple of brand new cars, invested in my children's education, bought a new shop for Pete to work in and our buriel plots. I even planned a great vacation to Cuba for my family. I also had to put aside about $10,000 for my sister Stella. She's been wanting a new motorcycle for ages now and she'd be speechless if we got her one for her birthday. Rendering her speechless alone would be worth spending the ten grand. LOL

Boy, a million doesn't take you as far I thought it would.
I've also come across DAVE'S website who had come across a really nifty money making scheme. He ended up pulling out of the game about a month into the plan.

If only I could come up with as brilliant an idea as Dave's....

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home