Friday, January 12, 2007

My re-birth...

I've been reborn.

That's how I've been looking at my future. My mindset is in the NOW and I'm focusing on what I already have and no longer dwell upon what I lack.
Did you know that gratitude is the closest emotion to love?

I couldn't have gotten here without help from my mentors, Author Wallace D. Wattles, Bob Proctor, Mike Dooley, Jack Canfield, John DeMartini, Joe Vitale, James Ray, John Assaraf and the many others who have given me a glimpse inside my soul by watching The Secret and reading about the Law of Attraction. Not to mention Rhonda Byrne who brought it into fruition. Through them I've found Jerry and Esther Hicks and of course Abraham (their spirit guide) who have all shown me that there's nothing more important than to feel good.

Looking back at my previous entries along the years when I was literally floating through life, basically wondering why I was here and what I was meant to do, I've come to appreciate and value all the information I've learned from the wise people I've met. I've now come to realize that I myself have chosen to be here in this physical body to enjoy life...to be happy. I've come to learn that everything that happens to me is attracted to me by my very thoughts. Do you know how powerful that makes me feel? I'm no longer doubting my existance but embrace every day with a new found sense that it is I who can control my happiness by virtue of what I think and feel. After all...it's all just Quantum Physics. :)

Strange. Upon reading all the information about the Law of Attraction, it felt as though I had already known it. I just had to be reminded and it was in my darkest moments that it was shown to me. Like pieces of a puzzle it unraveled itself before my very eyes.

You don't have to wait until you've hit rock bottom to have it shown to you. It's all around us. The Law of Attraction works everyday and yet there are millions who are not aware of it. Can you just imagine what this world would like if everybody practiced the LOA? How beautiful and incredibly wonderful life would be for everyone.

Smile more. Feel good. Free yourself. Live happy, healthy, prosperous lives. Joy is what we're here to experience. Utter joy.

In Gratitude,
Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home