Friday, January 19, 2007

Goodbye my trusty Honda friend.

Goodbye Honda, my dear loyal, faithful car. You never left me stranded. You've always been my trusty companion for years now and I've always thanked you for getting me around safely. Even though Pete never liked you, thought you were uncomfortable and small, thought you were never good enough for me, I've always treated you like my special friend.

I'm sure you'll be in good hands with John's son who is planning to spiff you up and make you look just wonderful, inside and out. You belong with him and I'm sure he'll love you as I have. I'm glad I was there to give you an new engine before the old one gave way. You'll always be in my memory as my most favourite car.

Yes. I've sold my Honda Civic after manifesting a Cadillac. Yes, you heard me....manifesting....and yeah, it's SOLD. All I did was ask the Universe for a new car (preferrably a Mini Cooper) felt the "good" feelings, pictured it already in the now and about a month later, Peter told me that his cousin practically gave him the Caddy which is probably worth $6,000 in exchange for some work to be done on his car. So, I didn't get my Mini but I was certainly smiling when Pete handed me the keys to the Caddy. POWER EVERYTHING BABY! Power locks, power seats, damn...there are more toys in there that I know what to do with! lol

To top it off, Pete gave me 90% of the money from selling the Honda (something I'd never expected him to do).
Money has been coming in quite frequently and easily which makes me feel good which in turn makes me feel great. Turning your life around isn't as tough as I thought it was going to be. It's really quite simple once you get the hang of it.

Nothing is more important than to feel good.

xoxo
Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home