Monday, October 02, 2006

A beautiful surprise...and Happy Anniversary.

The kids and I had a great time at the movies on Friday night. "How to Eat Fried Worms" was a cute movie. Made for kids and teaches them about bullying.

I was proud of myself Saturday. The house was spic and span and I even had time to take the kids out and buy them some indoor shoes for school. Yay me.

Sunday was remarkable. After waiting for Pete to cut the grass I drove to Maia's house. Met her mom, Jasper and Val, her German Sheppard. Her hug alone tells me how genuine she is. A refreshing change from all the phonies I've met in my life. Easy to talk to and I'm sure this friendship will be nothing like the others I've had in the past.
She couldn't believe the single digit number on her ticket as I handed it to her and she surprised me with a beautiful bracelet she had made with her own two hands for my birthday. I was shocked to find out she even knew about my birthday. I didn't tell too many people. It sure feels good to be 29 for yet another year though. lol

Dr. Waern was the best. She was everything I expected and more so. Blood tests are scheduled for Wednesday of this week and I have to make an appointment with a Dr. she recommended to check my allergies.

Jasper is as cute as can be. I'm sure my kids would have had a blast playing with him and his train set on the living room floor. I loved his smile and the giggles as he played with Val were precious. It's too bad I couldn't spend more time there and have a go around the track with Thomas the Tank Engine. lol

Today is the day Peter and I got married 130yrs ago. Opps, typo. That's 13 years ago today. I still can't believe it's been that long. He called me this morning and asked if I would marry him again. I paused for a second ...errr, or two and then said "I do". Knowing what I know now, I really don't know how to respond to that. I guess if it means having a life without Danica and Juliana then of course I'd marry him again but I can't help but to think what my life would have been like if I had married Dany. Uggh...there I go again.

My car is running like shit. Pete took a look at it last night and told me it's running on 3 cylinders so he's going to work on it tonight so that I can take it tomorrow to the concert. There goes any plans to celebrate our anniversary. I just hope he can patch it up for me and it withstands a few more beatings before finding another car. I want a Mini but with my luck I'll end up with a K car.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home