Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Spent a happy Easter...

Yikes! I almost let a week pass before posting something. I'm either too busy or enjoying bordom. lol I think it's a bit of both or it could be the fact that I'm spending way too much time obsessing over this guy...





James...*sigh....Blunt.


I spent Easter the way I usually do except Pete and I didn't argue about anything. That was pleasantly unusual. Maybe after 13yrs of marriage we've finally come to realize that fighting over idiocities isn't worth the effort.

I don't know exactly what else to add about Easter except that... we went, we ate, we left.

Dad's doing surprisingly well after his hip replacement operation on March 22 of this year. He's already walking about without the walker. Shocked the hell outta me.

Nino, my brother, isn't doing well. He was just locked out from a company he worked at for over 15yrs. The union is still in a dispute with the owners and it might be months until the re-open...if they decided to re-open. To top off his misery, his son Lennywho's 16 yrs old is going for an MRI due to his lack of growth. For some strange reason, his peers tower over him and he's not growing normally. I just say he's a late bloomer but the doctors want to make sure he doesn't have a tumor in his brain that blocks the hormonal gland which can stunt his growth. Nino has now started smoking due to all this stress. Not really good for a guy who's not in the greatest of health himself.

On the flipside, I've managed to lose 6lbs last week. Mostly water weight but good to see a loss on the scales and back to my regular diet routine again. It's a beautiful 18 degrees out today. I'm going to take advantage of my lunch hour and walk off the lasagna I ate during the Easter festivities.

Damn my mother-in-law! lol

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home